Sunday, November 21, 2010

We all I think had wonderful Halloween celebrations and traditions. I had too many fun pictures to not share them all!!!


This is our friend Carol. The kids call her Aunt Carol and I just love this picture of the two of them. (Don't know why its underlining)
This witch actually talked to the kids. It was the highlight of our night. The girls were mesmerized by her. They couldn't figure out how she knew the things that she did. She actually was the owners daughter watching behind the windows holding the microphone talking through the witch's speakers. It was so fun watching the girls scratch their heads and carry on conversations with her.




I love this one. Eliza spent all night trying to figure this guy out and finally decided he was okay and then wanted to spend the rest of the night with him. It was too cute.




Aaron did his pumpkin all up and then carved the letter A on the back. Tom came behind him and changed it.
YOu would think that I only have 4 Children sometimes but the older kids did go out that night. They just went out with friends from the ward and I didn't get pictures of them before they left. Now we can sit back and enjoy the next holiday of ours!! I love Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: