*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Okay, here goes:
- I have no memory what so every(I stole this one from my sister in law but it holds completely true to me!!) I feel weird around people sometimes becuase I can't remember hardly anything. The older I get the worse it gets. Sometimes I really think that there is something wrong with my brain, maybe something missing?!?!
- The bedroom closet doors must be shut after use. I know that alot of you know that about me but I don't know that many people feel the same way. I hate it when they are left open. If you are in there then fine but when you are done then by all means shut them!!!
- I will not drink after my children!! I think that this one is a common one. But it totally grosses me out. I can have a full cup of an good drink and a child take a drink nope its not mine anymore. GROSS!!!
- I have silly little piles everywhere. Things like mail that I don't know what to do with or am not ready to file away. One big one is always around the computer area. Tom hates it but its something I am working on but haven't mastered yet.
- I still walk outside barefooted if its for something quick like getting the mail or chasing down an escapee child. That must be why I have such ugly calusus on my heals( that and I am getting old too)
- I hate plucking my eyebrows!!!! I know its a must and looks so much better when its done but I am not very good at it so I always end up pinching myself. That is maybe one of two really horrible places I can think of on the whole body that should never be pinched!!! I really only started a couple of years ago when my sister convinced me to wax them. Well once you do that you have to keep up with it becuase it just looks horrible if you don't.