Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am addicted!!

72%
Okay is this sick or what? I have just stumbled upon a Mormon collection of blogs. I have spent so much time looking at everyone's blogs I don't know. I do that on a regular basis but to know that they are members and to see church stuff around their house was so much fun. So I stumbled on this survey to find out how addicted I am. It was fun. Yes you do have the option to sing up for free online dating when you take the survey and maybe that should have been a clue for me that I have no life? OH well I have enjoyed my time seeing lots of different blogs today. HOw addicted are you?

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

6 comments:

FamiLee said...

LOL! Don'tcha know that is how we women socialize...ha ha

The Longnecker Zoo said...

HA HA HA!!! I am 1% less addicted than you are...

Hey I tagged you. Look on my blog for details.

TheBuffingtons said...

I'm 40%. Hey, does that mean I am more normal than you? LOL
Just kiddin'

Leighanna, Reid and William said...

You blog stalker you! I am only 48%... but I don't really get addicted to things (except shopping and chocolate!) Love you!

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

HaHa - Dana you crack me up! It is definately fun to Blog.

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

Wait, is that kind of like window peeping legally? We are Peeping Toms! LOL