Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our First Temple Trip

This is the Angel Moroni that tops most MOrmon temples. This one is Baton Rouge.
John and Carol(my dear friend who bent over backwards to help me while I was sick) And me and Aaron.
This was the day after I got out of the hospital the first time. But I couldn't miss his first temple trip ever. He was so excited and so was I. I was still in a lot of pain but it was worth going to see my sweet boy partake in such sacred things. My friends John and Carol was their first time through the temple also. He is a recent convert and he was just as cute and giddy as Aaron was. What a wonderful special day we had. There were lots of family names for people in our ward and it was a very wonderful day. I am so glad I had my camera.

6 comments:

Angeline and Matt said...

Aaron, your so grown up and I'm proud of you...I'm glad your mum could go with you, she's a special woman! Love you guys and miss you! (by the way, theres too much green in the background for that to be December 20th)

The Longnecker Zoo said...

Angeline...that's the south for you! :0) Why don't you come and join us! ;0)
Dana, I am glad you were able to go. I know you weren't feeling good but such a wonderful thing to experience with your sweet boy. I am glad you were able to go.
Kiss Carol's cheek for me. What a wonderful woman to love and take care of my sister like she did!

Melissa said...

Oh what a sweet time! I am so glad you were able to go with him. He will always remember that I am sure!

Serendipity said...

It is so nice that you were able to go with Aaron...
I'm so glad you are starting to feel better...

Bond Bedlam said...

Beautiful- Aaron I am so.. proud of you! And congratulations to John and Carol - Carol you deserve the richest of blessing for taking care of my daughter. I love you!

9 of Us said...

Can't believe he is old enough for a youth temple trip. I am glad you are feeling a little better.