Sunday, July 4, 2010

B's and D's oh my


Nathan our little man is now 11 years old. Yep 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. This little dude, when he was born was born over 3 weeks early and gave me the hardest time the first week of his life. He was born and never really pinked up after delivery and I was so tired that I didn't realize something was wrong. I realized he wasn't crying really good but I was so tried I didn't think much beyond that. So they nurses very calmly told me they were going to take him and just have him looked at and they would be back. The next time I saw him he had already been intebated and had that taken out and was then under an oxygen hood. He was the biggest baby in the nicu. He was almost 7 pounds. I couldn't even hold him for the first couple of days. That was the hardest thing I think that I have had to do, well almost the hardest. He loves puzzles and origami ( he has even confiscated some of my origami stuff) He loves to read and has passionate about most of the stuff he does. He has bad eyes like his mama and is color blind as well. (his glasses were in the shop getting fixed the day of his birthday ) He doesn't want a lot of affection but when he is willing to give it its like a big bear cuddling you!!! He stepped up to the plate when I was sick and really helped the family out. He is a wonderful dude and I am so glad that he chose to come to our family!!!!!


He got an ipod and a CTR ring for his birthday. He wore the ring for a day and then started complaining about how tight it was. We had to pry it off with oil. I will be ordering him a new one becuase its sooo important to him.


My new projects: Top is the dress I have done for my niece. She will wear it after she gets baptized. I haven't hemmed it yet but you get the idea. Bottom: a dress for my other neice. She is such a little cutie and I have to add a few things to it but you get the idea. A friend suggested that I start selling my dresses at a boutique. OH the thought.... I can't even imagine. But I do LOVE sewing!!!

1 comment:

Bond Bedlam said...

I cannot believe that you are sewing. I am so... proud of you.
Hey Nathan HAPPY BIRTHDAY!