Sunday, November 28, 2010

My beautiful girl!!!

I looked at my last post and its just seems so yesterday and I just had to change my post. Unfortunately I was so busy during Thanksgiving that I didn't take any pictures. But this is my baby. Sarah did a play and had to be a southern belle. I made this for her. I really wish that I had had a hoop skirt but I didn't really realize I needed it until after it was done and then she needed it that night sooo.... She is still so beautiful without it!!!
Emma was so proud of her sister. And was very excited about her being so dressed up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to be familiar with a scarcely any of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period list and last will and testament be checking promote soon. Will check out my put as approvingly and leave to me conscious what you think. Thanks.

Bond Bedlam said...

What does that anonymous mean? Nothing but babble - Dana you need to block that.