Friday, March 18, 2011

So many wonderful shows at Disney!!!



There are sooo many wonderful shows at Disney. I have never had the opportunity to take my kids to see theater productions so these shows were such a treat for us. Finding Nemo was just wonderful. It made us feel like we were really under the sea with them. My camera doesn't take very good "night" pictures so it was to the video option on my camera to capture some of it. I loved it so much there I just can't wait to get back. They had a night time Electrical parade that was just oh just so magical. I know I keep using that word but it really is the best way to describe it. But I again my camera doesn't do good night time pictures and I was so mesmerized by it all that I just didn't have time to get the camera set up to do video. Tomorrow, The Lion King!!!!

3 comments:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

I love their magical productions. All very good. So glad ya'll could experience this together. What a treat!

Heather said...

Dana--I'm so glad you commented on my blog because now I found your adorable blog. Your family is AWESOME!! I'm so glad you guys got to go to Disney. Those shows are amazing!!!!!!!!! Totally worth it! Have a great day!

Serendipity said...

So fun to read about your little Disney World adventure! ...I love how it was a surprise! From your posts, it looks like you had a fabulous time! Mardi Gras is the best time to go...

We miss you guys/gals!