Monday, March 3, 2008

Cake Monster

We obviously have a little cake monster in the house. This I think is the first birthday cake I have made completely from scratch. I have made other cakes and stuff from scratch but they had a lot of other things involved. This is just a plain ole birthday cake. Anyway I was letting them cool and off all things I was on the phone. And the cake monster came to our house. I took two pictures because I wasn't sure which angle you could tell what damage was done. I haven't even gotten to the frosting stage yet and there is already a casualty. I am sure it will look just fine though. I have shewed said cake monster out of kitchen probably half a dozen times since seeing this. I am just hoping we can make to the table in time to sing to Emma tonight. Thats the goal.

No comments: