Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tired?

One is really asleep one is really faking it so they can get their picture taken. Which is which? I must say I must the luckiest mom in the world. I have all the beautiful kids and not to mention I am only having to wake up once at night to feed Eliza. What could be better? Now I might be a little more grumpy next week when I have to get up to get the kids up for school and can't sleep in with Eliza but well deal with that as it comes. Tom was home last week and did all that and this week the kids have spring break so I can sleep in. Give up? Sarah was really asleep with her. Emma was faking it.

1 comment:

Simply Sweet Marriage said...

You and Tom really do have a great recipe going. You would have done the world a great injustice by not having Eliza! Beautiful children!

Heidie