Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas festivities


So I haven't blogged in such a while and so much has happened that I don't know where to start. So in no particular order:

So the beginning of our festivities all started off with band concerts. Both Aaron and Daniel play clarinet and a little pride wells up inside me becuase that is what I played growing up. They sounds wonderful and I was so proud of the both of them. Daniel is in beginner band and as usual they didn't sound like it. Aaron is in concert band and they had some pieces that were difficult but sounded so good after much practice. I secretly hope that everyone wants to be in band and we will have our own little Porritt band. I love music and it would be wonderful.


These may seem a little random and they are but we were on our way to church. We were all dressed up in out matching clothes so that someone could take our picture for the cards that I sent out. That is another Christmas activity that gets done when the holidays roll around.
It really is the best way to take a picture for us. Just having it a part of our Sunday dress. Although the first time we tried this it didn't turn out so good and then the second time we did it, we succeded in the picture taking part but then we had to leave church early because one of our kids ended up throwing up. I am just grateful we got the picture cause in a family our size sometimes you never know.

2 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Just with 5 it is hard to get a good picture :o) Glad to see you are doing so well!!! Don't you have a check up coming up??? Girls night out???

Dana said...

Girl I am coming up in February and totally a girls night out. I have to look at the schedule to tell you exactly when but I am coming.