Thursday, January 10, 2008

How does that happen?


I get up this morning to get the kids out of bed for school. I walk by the bathroom and guess what I found? A glob of toothpaste enough to brush all kids teeth for a couple of days on the floor. How in the world does that happen? I just don't get it. The day before I found toothpaste on the wall beside the light switch. I just don't understand how they can be such slobs when it comes to toothpaste. Everyone was getting ready for school so I just cleaned it up because I didn't want anyone stepping in it. Because for some other reason the kids would go in there are and just say humm. A mom goes in there and says oh my gosh this is going to become a bigger and bigger mess if not cleaned up. Hopefully tonight I can remember to question each kid about it. Now a days it could have been Matthew. Oh guess what else I found in the bathroom in my cleaning up? 4 brand new rolls of toilet paper that had been soaked. That is almost a given that it was Matthew. I don't think any of my other kids do that right now. I am so glad that I have my own bathroom.

1 comment:

The Longnecker Zoo said...

AMEN!!!!! I love having my own bathroom too!!! I am starting to find toothpaste everywhere too. I guess my troubles are only beginning!